These roof prism type binoculars are optimised for wildlife and nature observation thanks to the hyper-clear field of view with SUPER EBC Fujinon multi-coating, prism coatings, and ED lenses. Premium and ergonomic design leading to excellent operability. A waterproof and fog proof body withstands outdoor use in harsh condition.
The HC 8x42 are compact roof-prism binoculars for excellent portability. The use of large lenses, with the effective diameter of 42mm, delivers superior light-gathering power. All light-transmitting surfaces of lens elements and prisms are applied with Fujifilm’s unique SUPER EBC Fujinon multi-coating, known for its use on interchangeable lenses for the X Series of digital cameras, to enhance light transmittance and provide a brighter field of view. The use of ED lens elements effectively controls chromatic aberration for excellent image resolution and contrast, allowing users to enjoy the beauty of wildlife and nature with amazing clarity.
• The bright and clear field of view is optimized for wildlife and nature observation
• Excellent reliability that withstands outdoor use in harsh conditions
• Superb light transmission due to Fujifilm's unique SUPER EBC Fujinon multi-coating on all light-transmitting surfaces of lens elements and prisms
• Effective reduction of chromatic aberration through the use of ED lens elements
• Excellent image resolution and contrast as well as a brighter field of view due to high-quality prism coating
• Optimal placement of nine lens elements in seven groups controls distortion across the entire view from the center to the edges
• Robust and lightweight magnesium-alloy body
• Water-repellent coating on both objective lenses and eyepieces
|iM2100 Black Flight Case||1|
|Double Eye Piece Cap||1|
|Double Lens Cap||1|